Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Answer Tamko’s Member Services Survey
- Avoid coming to the campuses while entrance examinations are in progress
- Buy your tickets for Syysfest 2021!
- Campusravita closed on 10th of June – 1st of August 2021
- FSHS is open throughout the summer
- TAMK’s international student survey is now open
- Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
1. Answer Tamko’s Member Services Survey
Students´ Union of Tamko’s Member Services Survey, Spring 2021 is here! The purpose of the survey is to determine how sufficient the services of the Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences are, and how well the services respond to the needs of the students of TAMK.
Answer here (remember to change the language to English from right top corner): https://forms.office.com/r/3AaZhn9X8U
The rental of Tamko’s sauna facilities (Sun-Thu, valid in autumn 2021) will be drawn among those who have submitted their e-mail address. You can answer the survey even if you aren’t a member of Tamko.
2. Avoid coming to the campuses while entrance examinations are in progress
Entrance examinations will take place on the campuses of Tampere University (city centre campus and Hervanta campus) between 18 May and 11 June 2021 and on the main campus of Tampere University of Applied Sciences between 31 May and 9 June 2021. Staff and students are advised to avoid coming to and parking on the campuses while entrance examinations are in progress.
3. Buy your tickets for Syysfest 2021!
Opiskelijan Tampere’s and Särkänniemi’s SyysFest is here again! For the fourth time this student festival will hit Särkänniemi right in the beginning of the academic year! Get your tickets here: https://kide.app/events/6e636254-8df6-4342-a870-ac440c9b1c57
The ticket will be changed to a Särkänniemi wristband. You also need a valid student card or certificate. In SyysFest Särkänniemi Theme Park is reserved for students only! All the craziest rides are open and also restaurants, kiosks and games. More information will come along the summer. Facebook-event.
4. Campusravita closed on 10th of June – 1st of August 2021
Restaurant’s opening hours:
Until 8th of June, Monday-Friday:
Delicafe open 8-14
Lunch and take away 10.30-14
Wednesday 9.6. open 8-13
Restaurant CLOSED on 10th of June – 1st of August 2021.
5. FSHS is open throughout the summer
Did you know that FSHS is open throughout the summer? Also TAMK Student Wellbeing Advisors are meeting students until the end off June. Don’t hesitate to seek for help! If you don’t know who to turn to, remember TAMK Koppari (koppari.fi/tamk/?lang=en)
6. TAMK’s international student survey is now open
Are you an international talent studying at TAMK? If yes, this survey is for you! Fill in an electronic question form, drop your email and join the raffle. We have 20€ Kotipizza gift cards for 3 lucky ones! Link to survey: https://bit.ly/3bnXNtZ
The aim of TAMK’s international student survey is to map out the current state of student services for international students. Not only would we like to know how well you know our services, but we are also eager to hear about your needs during your studies, upon graduation and towards employment.
You are the expert to give us insights for improvement, so take this opportunity to have your say! The survey is carried out as part of the International HUB Tampere-project and is open until 31.5.2021.
7. Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
Tamko’s office is closed for the time being. NOTICE: Our services work normally remotely. You can always contact us via phone (+358 443 826 561) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office phone/WhatsApp: +358 443 826 561
- You can contact us via Tamko.fi chat
- If you are coming to Solu, contact us via WhatsApp or our office email: email@example.com
- You can also use Teams to contact us.
- All of our actors’ contact information
- Mailing of your academic year sticker
- Solu’s Sauna bookings are closed for the time being