About Gateway to working life -event
Gateway to working life (finnish name : Portti Työelämään) has always been a recruiting event for TAMK students where local and national organizations come to TAMK to meet their future talents. The organizations are offering different kinds of work, internship and thesis opportunities plus a chance to communicate with them. The event is organized by Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences (Tamko) in cooperation with TAMK’s recruiting services, Student Associations and clubs.
Year 2022 Gateway to working life was cancelled and replaced with DigiGate digital event.
We stay positive and wish for better times for year 2023 when Gateway to working life -event will be organized on 23.-26.1.2023.
Gateway to working life event days of 2023:
23.1. Social services and health care
24.1. Technology and ICT
26.1. Business administration, hospitality management and others
Be a part of Gateway to working life -event! In the event you’ll contact hundreds of students and among them you can find the best people to work in your company. Event stand will be sold yearly in autumn. If your company is interested to attend the event, please contact the contact informations below.
The prize for the stand in gateway to working life event 2022 is 400 €, which includes:
- Table (ca. 150cm), the whole stand area ca. 2m
- Coupons for coffee and lunch (two persons/company)
- Company indrotuction on our website and social media
In all things concerning the event you can contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t received an answer to your email in 7 days, please contact us again.
You can also contact the following:
- The event coordinator +358 44 082 6561
- Billing email@example.com, +358 44 382 6560
- Communications firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 082 6562
Due to the Covid-situation year 2022 Portti Työelämään -trade show (the Gateway to working life) was cancelled. We came up with a new concept called DigiPortti/ DigiGate! Point of DigiGate was to connect organizations and their job-and trainee possibilities with students from all study fields!
DigiGate was organized on 31.1.-4.2.2022 on multiple media platforms like Tamko’s Instagram and Facebook pages and on website. Event was also be on Tamko’s newsletter and TAMK’s Intra. Tamko’s student associations and clubs were also taking part in organizing DigiGate.
During the event week Tamko’s social media were filled up with job-hunt related content like tips and tricks, alumn stories and of course 40 introductions of participating companies. DigiGate 2022 made it possible for students to find a job from their own sofa!
Did you participate in DigiGate 2022?
You can get a stamp for your Tursaspassi!
Here is how:
1. Go to Tamko’s Instagram @opiskelijakuntatamko
2. From the profile you will find sparkle-icon before the picture gallery starts. Click the icon and you will end to effects.
3. There you can find DigiGate frame effect which you can try on after clicking the effect open by pushing the “try” button on the left corner.
4. Take a picture of yourself with the DigiGate frame, post or save it
5. Visit our office and show the picture to get the stamp!