Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Answer Tamko’s Member Services Survey
- Council meeting on 18th of May
- Buy your tickets for Syysfest 2021!
- TAMK’s international student survey is now open
- Tolu ry mandated spring assembly 2021
- Outdoor group exercise starts in Hervanta and in City Centre campuses
- Staggering amount of feedback is collected through the course feedback system
- Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
1. Answer Tamko’s Member Services Survey
Students´ Union of Tamko’s Member Services Survey, Spring 2021 is here! The purpose of the survey is to determine how sufficient the services of the Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences are, and how well the services respond to the needs of the students of TAMK.
Answer here (remember to change the language to English from right top corner): https://forms.office.com/r/3AaZhn9X8U
The rental of Tamko’s sauna facilities (Sun-Thu, valid in autumn 2021) will be drawn among those who have submitted their e-mail address. You can answer the survey even if you aren’t a member of Tamko.
2. Council meeting on 18th of May
Welcome to Council meeting on Tuesday 18th of May at 5pm. The meeting will be held via Teams. All the members of Tamko are welcome to join the meeting by signing up beforehand using the link provided below.
Please note that the meeting is held in Finnish.
Sign up link.
3. Buy your tickets for Syysfest 2021!
Opiskelijan Tampere’s and Särkänniemi’s SyysFest is here again! For the fourth time this student festival will hit Särkänniemi right in the beginning of the academic year! Get your tickets here: https://kide.app/events/6e636254-8df6-4342-a870-ac440c9b1c57
The ticket will be changed to a Särkänniemi wristband. You also need a valid student card or certificate. In SyysFest Särkänniemi Theme Park is reserved for students only! All the craziest rides are open and also restaurants, kiosks and games. More information will come along the summer. Facebook-event.
4. TAMK’s international student survey is now open
Are you an international talent studying at TAMK? If yes, this survey is for you! Fill in an electronic question form, drop your email and join the raffle. We have 20€ Kotipizza gift cards for 3 lucky ones! Link to survey: https://bit.ly/3bnXNtZ
The aim of TAMK’s international student survey is to map out the current state of student services for international students. Not only would we like to know how well you know our services, but we are also eager to hear about your needs during your studies, upon graduation and towards employment.
You are the expert to give us insights for improvement, so take this opportunity to have your say! The survey is carried out as part of the International HUB Tampere-project and is open until 31.5.2021.
5. Tolu ry mandated spring assembly 2021
Tolu ry will have their mandated spring assembly May the 20th at 17:00. Due to the circumstances the assembly is a virtual Teams meeting. You can join the meeting through the following link: https://bit.ly/3b6mv1v
All TAMK students are welcome to participate. In the spring assembly will go through the annual report, and it is a good way to get a glimpse of what we do at Tolu ry.
6. Outdoor group exercise starts in Hervanta and in City Centre campuses
SportUni will start outdoor group exercise classes on Monday 17 May on the campuses of Hervanta and City Centre and Beach Volley times in Hervanta on Wednesday 12.5. The number of visitors to outdoor group exercise classes is limited according to the space used.
You enroll to all outdoor group exercise classes via SportUni Selection calendar. Enrollment begins every morning at 6 am. Please remember to cancel your enrollment in case you cannot enter. Read more.
7. Staggering amount of feedback is collected through the course feedback system
Feedback is currently being collected on courses of the spring. At the beginning of this year, 78% of respondents considered courses successful (overall assessment a minimum of 5). The average overall assessment remained at 5.3 as in the autumn. Read more.
8. Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
Tamko’s office is closed for the time being. NOTICE: Our services work normally remotely. You can always contact us via phone (+358 443 826 561) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our office phone/WhatsApp: +358 443 826 561
- You can contact us via Tamko.fi chat
- If you are coming to Solu, contact us via WhatsApp or our office email: email@example.com
- You can also use Teams to contact us.
- All of our actors’ contact information
- Mailing of your academic year sticker
- Solu’s Sauna bookings are closed for the time being