Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Let’s go cycling: Join Tamko’s team in cycling challenge!
- Suggest a sport or a wellness course for the autumn 2021
- TAMK’s annual review wraps up our exceptional year 2020
- Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
1. Let’s go cycling: Join Tamko’s team in cycling challenge!
Join Tamko’s team in a cycling challenge organized by kilometrikisa.fi. Enrolling doesn’t cost anything and the cycling campaign is open until 22th of September.
Team name: Tampereen ammattikorkeakoulun opiskelijakunta Tamko
Join using this code: Tamko2021
2. Suggest a sport or a wellness course for the autumn 2021
The planning of the autumn 2021 sports courses is currently underway. As a compensation for the corona lock of sports centres, SportUni will offer a wider range of courses and the possibility of one free course / client in the autumn 2021.
What kind of sport or wellness course would you like join in the autumn?
Answer our short questionnaire!
The survey is open and can be answered until 6 May.
The courses will be published in August 2021.
3. TAMK’s annual review wraps up our exceptional year 2020
Year 2020 has been wrapped up into an online info package, TAMK Annual Review 2020. The package reveals several angles to our exceptional year which, based on operational results, was successful anyway: our students completed a record number of credits and the number of degrees exceeded our objectives. The level of employment after graduation remained high at 75 %.
Chair Emmi Lainpelto summarizes the year in Tamko’s review. President Markku Lahtinen says his farewell words (in Finnish) and the new President takes a look to the future.
4. Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
Tamko’s office is closed for the time being because of the COVID-19 pandemic. NOTICE: Our services work normally remotely. You can always contact us via phone (+358 443 826 561) or email: email@example.com
- Our office phone/WhatsApp: +358 443 826 561
- You can contact us via Tamko.fi chat
- If you are coming to Solu, contact us via WhatsApp or our office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also use Teams to contact us.
- All of our actors’ contact information
- Mailing of your academic year sticker
- Solu’s Sauna bookings are closed for the time being