Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Enrolment period to become an International Tutor 8.3.-28.3.2021
- Tamko’s Council meeting 9th of March
- Stig to perform in Tamko’s Tursjaiset
- Welcome to Sales Up -event
- TAMK students and staff will continue to primarly study and work remotely until 31st of July 2021
- Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
1. Enrolment period to become an International Tutor 8.3.-28.3.2021
International Tutors are making sure that new exchange students of TAMK arriving in August are integrating to TAMK, Tampere and Finland.
Tamko will be training all the new International Tutors in TAMK and supports them along the way. There will be two online training evenings this spring for selected tutors. You’ll also get an extra point from tutoring if you’re leaving for an exchange yourself. Tutors will also need to fill up final report in order to get 2 study credits.
We’ll monitor coronavirus situation throughout the spring and summer and inform the tutors selected actively.
Enroll here: https://bit.ly/3uO3OIr
2. Tamko’s Council meeting 9th of March
Welcome to Council meeting on Tuesday 9th of March at 5pm. The meeting will be held in Teams. All the members of Tamko are welcome to join the meeting by signing up beforehand using the link provided below.
Please note that the meeting is held in Finnish.
3. Stig to perform in Tamko’s Tursjaiset
Tickets for the remote gig of Tursajaiset are on sale now! Buy your tickets from Kide.app (only for Tamko members, includes overall patch).
The gig is free of charge for all the freshers who are already participating in the event.
4. Welcome to Sales Up -event
Welcome to participate in the sales-oriented online event organized by the first-year BBA students on March 10.-11, 2021! The event is organized in cooperation with SAMK.
During these days, it is possible to visit the stands of student’s learning companies and trade. More information about SalesUp2021 and how you can attend can be found from here.
5. TAMK students and staff will continue to primarly study and work remotely until 31st of July 2021
TAMK students and staff will continue to primarily study and work remotely until 31st of July 2021. Staff and students may only come to the campuses to work or study if it is absolutely necessary. Please be sure to stay safe and follow the precautions during the winter break, too.
Read more: https://intra.tuni.fi/en/content/news/23530
TUNI Intra coronavirus page: https://intra.tuni.fi/en/content/news/18225
6. Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
Tamko’s office is closed for the time being because of the COVID-19 pandemic. NOTICE: Our services work normally remotely. You can always contact us via phone (+358 443 826 561) or email: email@example.com
- Our office phone/WhatsApp: +358 443 826 561
- You can contact us via Tamko.fi chat
- If you are coming to Solu, contact us via WhatsApp or our office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also use Teams to contact us.
- All of our actors’ contact information
- Mailing of your academic year sticker
- Solu’s Sauna bookings are closed for the time being