Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Tamko’s Council meeting 9th of March
- Stig to perform in Tamko’s Tursjaiset
- Welcome to Sales Up -event
- TAMK International – Eye on TAMK 2021 online week on March 22nd – 26th 2021
- TAMK students and staff will continue to primarly study and work remotely until 31st of July 2021
- Solve problems in a real life challenge with a multidisciplinary team
- Startup Experience is looking for new teams
- Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
1. Tamko’s Council meeting 9th of March
Welcome to Council meeting on Tuesday 9th of March at 5pm. The meeting will be held in Teams. All the members of Tamko are welcome to join the meeting by signing up beforehand using the link provided below.
Please note that the meeting is held in Finnish.
2. Stig to perform in Tamko’s Tursjaiset
In Tursajaiset groups of 10 will be competing in points, best Costume theme and team spirit. Freshers will also vote for the best checkpoint! Groups can be present provided Health and safety guidelines are kept or through zoom! There will also be an online concert played by Stig that will conclude Tursajaiset. More information from the FB-event and our social media.
3. Welcome to Sales Up -event
Welcome to participate in the sales-oriented online event organized by the first-year BBA students on March 10.-11, 2021! The event is organized in cooperation with SAMK.
During these days, it is possible to visit the stands of student’s learning companies and trade. More information about SalesUp2021 and how you can attend can be found from here.
4. TAMK International – Eye on TAMK 2021 online week on March 22nd – 26th 2021
Tampere University of Applies Sciences warmly welcomes you to join TAMK International – Eye on TAMK 2021 online week in all fields of study on March 22nd – 26th 2021.
Share your expertise, teach students, choose from a wide range of academic sessions, let your mind be blown by our top-notch keynote speaker, network with colleagues from all over the world, and enjoy our diverse social and cultural programme. Deadline for presentations was 22.2.2021. Deadline for enrolment as participants is 7.3.2021. Read more and participate.
5. TAMK students and staff will continue to primarly study and work remotely until 31st of July 2021
TAMK students and staff will continue to primarily study and work remotely until 31st of July 2021. Staff and students may only come to the campuses to work or study if it is absolutely necessary. Please be sure to stay safe and follow the precautions during the winter break, too.
Read more: https://intra.tuni.fi/en/content/news/23530
TUNI Intra coronavirus page: https://intra.tuni.fi/en/content/news/18225
6. Solve problems in a real life challenge with a multidisciplinary team
Innovation Challenges is a free-choice course (5 ects) where you get to know design thinking and innovation process by creating new solutions for a challenge by a partner. This is all done together with a multidisciplinary team and the support of our coaches.
Enroll now, enrollment closes 5.3.!
7. Startup Experience is looking for new teams
HUBS Pre-incubator (5 ects) is open for new applications. If you have a team and idea, join us on an 8 week journey where you get to develop your idea and team, maybe into a company?
You’ll have the full support and sparring from our HUBS coaches as well as from a business mentor. Enrollment ends 17.3. and the course begins 25.3.
8. Tamko’s office is closed for the time being
Tamko’s office is closed for the time being because of the COVID-19 pandemic. NOTICE: Our services work normally remotely. You can always contact us via phone (+358 443 826 561) or email: email@example.com
- Our office phone/WhatsApp: +358 443 826 561
- You can contact us via Tamko.fi chat
- If you are coming to Solu, contact us via WhatsApp or our office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also use Teams to contact us.
- All of our actors’ contact information
- Mailing of your academic year sticker
- Solu’s Sauna bookings are closed for the time being