Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Tamko’s Council meeting on 2nd of February
- Let’s all work together to take care of safety and wear a face mask on campus!
- Tamko’s office is open by appointment until 7th of March 2021
- Apply for UAS of the Future hackathon and win 3 000€!
- Follow the planning officer for TAMK Wellbeing Services on Instagram
- TAMK Course feedback system collected nearly 40 000 feedbacks during autumn 2021
1. Tamko’s Council meeting on 2nd of February
Welcome to Council meeting on the 2nd of February at 5 pm in Teams. All Tamko mambers are welcome to join by signing up beforehand using this link. Please note that the meeting is held in Finnish.
2. Let’s all work together to take care of safety and wear a face mask on campus!
We all have a duty to keep our campuses safe. After the Christmas holidays, adherence to the recommendations to maintain a physical distance and wear a face mask has been declining. We want to remind all the members of our community that we must all work together to create Covid-19 secure campuses where we can study and work safely.
Tampere Universities strongly recommend wearing a face mask in all the campus premises. It is important that campus users adhere to this recommendation. It is also important to keep a safe distance of two metres from others and practice good hand hygiene. Please only come to the campus if it is absolutely necessary. Stay home if you feel unwell.
We understand the prolonged Covid-19 restrictions are starting to take their toll, but by complying with the safety guidelines we can ensure that the facilities of Tampere University and TAMK remain open. The latest updates and Covid-19 guidelines are available on the intranet. Follow the news on the intranet!
3. Tamko’s office is open by appointment until 7th of March 2021
Tamko’s office is open by appointment until 7th of March 2021. NOTICE: When you are coming to Tamko’s office during the pandemic remember to always contact us beforehand via phone or email: email@example.com
- Our office phone/WhatsApp: +358 443 826 561
- You can contact us via Tamko.fi chat
- If you are coming to Solu, contact us via WhatsApp or our office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also use Teams to contact us.
- All of our actors’ contact information
- Mailing of your academic year sticker
- Solu’s Sauna can be booked for maximum of 10 people at least until 8.2.2021. We are following the guidelines issued by Regional State Administrative Agency of Pirkanmaa area.
4. Apply for UAS of the Future hackathon and win 3 000€!
The university of applied sciences of the future is a hackathon organised by Arene and SAMOK for students at universities of applied sciences for developing solutions, as the name suggests, for the university of applied sciences of the future. Teams applying to compete can choose one of the following themes: sustainable development, digitalisation, continuous learning, or changing work. You can read more about the themes and the evaluation criteria online at www.tulevaisuudenamk.fi
5. Follow the planning officer for TAMK Wellbeing Services on Instagram
Follow the planning officer for TAMK Wellbeing Services now on Instagram: @anninavilkas_tamk
6. TAMK Course feedback system collected nearly 40 000 feedbacks during autumn 2021
TAMK Course feedback system collected nearly 40 000 feedbacks during autumn 2021. Special thanks to all who gave feedback. This really helps TAMK to develop education and teaching in the future especially during the pandemic. Read more about the feedback.
Need help or assistance with a problem you have faced during your studies? You can also contact Tamko for more help: email@example.com