Tamko Topics is a weekly newsletter of The Students’ Union of Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
How to publish in Tamko Topics? If you wish to publish news considering students and student life in Tamko Topics, send it via email to Tamko’s Communications expert at topicsiin(at)tamko.fi. Deadline for the material is Wednesday for the next week’s Tamko Topics.
- Student, do you need peer guidance? Apply for Peer Coach!
- Check out new SportUni services video
- Tolu’s weekly sports shift 21st of September (basketball)
- Student, want to learn how to take ideas to markets? Enroll now to HUBS’ Go-to-Market plan course!
- Find your way around in Tampere and use Tampere.Finland app!
- TAMK Parvi visitors of the week: KELA, FSHS and SportUni!
1. Student, do you need peer guidance? Apply for Peer Coach!
Would you like to have personal support for your studies? Have you moved to TAMK from some other university? You can apply for guidance by Peer Coaches! There is a new form of peer guidance starting at TAMK this year called Peer Coaching. Coaches are fellow students who have been trained to work as Peer Coaches. They organize both one on one meetings and group meetings.
You can apply if you have some issues you want to discuss with a peer student or if you just want to meet new people or participate for example in a study group. Objectives and meeting times are open for you suggestions with the Coach. You can apply by filling out this form.
2. Check out new SportUni services video
Check out the new video about SportUni services here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ckx7Jy2y8
SportUni provides high quality and versatile sport services for students and personnel of Tampere Universities. You can use three campuses’ services for just one affordable fee!
3. Tolu’s weekly sports shift 21st of September (basketball)
Welcome all to Tolu’s drop-in sports shift September 21st from 17:00 to 19:00. It’s going to be basketball! You don’t need SportUni membership in order to attend, just say you’re coming to Tolu’s weekly sport shift at the customer service desk.
4. Student, want to learn how to take ideas to markets? Enroll now to HUBS’ Go-to-Market plan course!
Go-to-Market plan is an 8-week sprint where you will develop client’s idea from experiment to a concrete and sustainable launching plan. You will co-operate and work in a multidisciplinary team together with the client. Enroll by 11 October, 2021!
Time & place: 26 October – 14 December, 2021, common sessions on Tuesdays at 12.15-16.00 (excluding week 46) at Tampere University City centre campus.
Credits: 5 ects
Read more and enroll.
5. Find your way around in Tampere and use Tampere.Finland app!
Tampere.Finland App helps you to find your way around, best offers in the Tampere Pass, events and culture! Download free of charge from your appstore!
6. TAMK Parvi visitors of the week: KELA, FSHS and SportUni!
Kela and FSHS will arrive at TAMK next week. As a student, you are free to ask questions that make you wonder. Parvi provides support services and peer support, and helps you to connect with others. You can find all the activities of Parvi in the TAMK Parvi well-being calendar.
For more information: TAMK Parvi visitors of the week: KELA, FSHS and SportUni!