By joining Tamko, you’ll get a student card which is your key to thousands of student discounts in Finland. Tamko offers two kinds of cards (AMK student card and Tamko membership card), so please make sure that you order the right one!
Instructions to filling out the membership application
You can fill the membership application here.
- You’ll need a passport type of photo of yourself in jpg form (size minimum 450×600 pixels, file size max. 1MB). The photo doesn’t need to be an official passport photo, it can also be a full-face selfie with good lighting.
- You’ll also need information about your study place so that you can answer to the questions.
- Payment can be made with most common credit cards and internet bank service
- The student card will arrive to our office approx. 1 – 4 weeks after you’ve sent the application. We will send a message to your TUNI email address (TAMK student email address) when the card has arrived to our office.
NB! If the order interrupts when the online payment page (Paytrail) is already visible, your card will be ordered anyway. In this case, you can make the payment at our office (card or cash payment).
Prices for new members
- 4,5 years 118,00€ (reference number 5500)
- 4 years 106,00€ (ref. 4200)
- 3,5 years 94,00€ (ref. 3900)
- 1,5 years 58,00€ (ref. 2600)
- 1 year 42,00€ (ref. 2600)
- Half a year (for exchange students only) 26,00€ (ref. 2600)
Prices include 10€ joining fee which includes ordering and processing costs. Multiyear membership is the cheapest and easiest membership option for degree students. Half a year memberships are meant for exchange students.
Please remember to bring the payment receipt with you if you’ve paid the membership fee to our bank account.
Here are the instructions for the bank payment to our account. Please remember to use the reference number.
Tampereen ammattikorkeakoulun opiskelijakunta
- IBAN: FI32 5730 0820 2804 65
- BIC: OKOYFIHH
After you have paid the membership, please send us a receipt of payment since online payments do not automatically appear in our system. You can send the receipt to a following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Student card stickers
The student card has a sticker which shows that the student card is valid. There are two kind of stickers: an academic year sticker and term sticker. New members will get their sticker when they fetch their card from our office.
Stickers are valid as follows:
09/2021 (academic year) red sticker is valid 1.8.2020 – 30.9.2021
01/2021 (term sticker) blue is valid 1.8.2020 – 31.1.2021
Tamko’s Student’s Guidebook
Tamko’s Student’s Guidebook (Finnish version is called “Tursaspedia”) is a publication made for students. It tells what Tamko does and what kind of activities and clubs can be found in TAMK. Guide is renewed and updated annually. Do you have ideas what to publish in it? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Student’s Guide yourself from here: