Continuing members can fetch a new study year sticker from Tamko's office Solu. Continuing members don't have to re-submit the membership application.
Study year sticker period of validity
- 09/2020 (former known as study year) green sticker is valid until 1 August 2019 - 30 September 2020.
- 01/2021 (former autumn) yellow sticker is valid until 1 August 2020 - 31 January 2021.
- 09/2021 (former study year) violet sticker is valid until 1 August 2020 - 30 September 2021.
NB: Next stickers are available from Tamko's office Solu from 1 August onward (every year).
You can pay the membership fee at our office with cash, credit card or beforehand to our account. If you're a new member, you can also pay the membership fee via internet bank through our online application form.
Continuing member NB: You can pay the membership fee in our member register with this form (use your tuni.fi -email address). When you use this form to pay the membership fee, the payment info goes directly to our member register and you don`t need receipt when you pick-up the new sticker. 1) Type your tuni.fi-email address to the form 2) You get a link to your email 3) Use the link to pay membership fee with your bank identifiers Please remember to bring the payment receipt with you if you've paid the membership fee to our bank account.
Here are the instructions for the bank payment to our account. Please remember to use the reference number.
Tampereen ammattikorkeakoulun opiskelijakunta
- IBAN: FI32 5730 0820 2804 65
- BIC: OKOYFIHH
The amount (students who have the student card and are members already):
- 1 year 32,00 € (reference number 2600)
- 0,5 year 16,00 € (ref. 2600)
The amount (New members who have not been members of Tamko before):
- 4,5 years 118,00 € (reference number 5500)
- 4 years 106,00 € (ref. 4200)
- 3,5 years 94,00 € (ref. 3900)
- 1 year 42,00 € (ref. 2600)
- Half a year (for exchange students only) 26,00€ (ref. 2600)
After you have paid the membership, please send us a receipt of payment since online payments do not automatically appear in our system. You can send the receipt to a following e-mail address:email@example.com.
Further information: office(at)tamko.fi +358 (0)44 382 6561